Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

[REVIEW] iBéau.com - Innisfree, SKII, Estée Lauder


Hi guys! 

Let me introduce you to the new online shop in Malaysia that sells various brands of cosmetics & fragrance both Western and Asian cosmetics, iBeau.com! Some of the popular brands are SK-II, Estee Lauder, Benefit, M.A.C, Innisfree, Laneige, Tony Moly and more! Good news is they're also shipped worldwide!

I was given a chance to do my own shopping on the site and I got a few SK-II samples, an Estee Lauder sample as well as a few masks from Innisfree! The masks are my favorite since I've tried them a couple of times before and it was nice!

For more information, visit :

All the products that I personally picked from the site.


Some SK-II samples and an Estee Lauder sample. Honestly I just choose them randomly since I never tried these brands before except a few tries with my mom SK-II skincare, haha.

Tried the SKII Facial Treatment Clear Lotion it was pretty moisturizing however the SKII Facial Treatment Repair C smells a little off? Not sure why it is since everything else smells good.

Anyway, these samples are great for travelling! I plan to bring them along in my next week vacation with my family :)

This picture is just love! By looking at it making me so happy! I love Innisfree mask the best since it is cheap and performs really well. I've tried the rice and pomegranate before so I'm excited to try more "flavours" :D

The little samples are being placed in these butterfly boxes!How cute are they? This would be great idea for wedding gift to guest because it reminds me so much of that :D

Everything in the box are nicely wrapped with bubbles so no worries about rough handling in the shipping since they're all protected really well. Each tiny samples are wrapped individually which is great since it ensure the safety of our ordered products.

Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with the website. It is easy to navigate around and it loads pretty fast too and what's important is that all of them are authentic!

Do visit ibeau.com  and you'll get 20% off on your first purchase as well as 5% cash back for every dollar you spent :D

Thank you for reading :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D