Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, October 17, 2015

A package from Stylekorean - An online Kbeauty & Kfood shop


Hey guys! This time I will be sharing a package sent to me by Stylekorean.com

As some of you might have known, Stylekorean, which is previously known as Honestskin is an online Korean beauty and food shop. You can find tons of Korean beauty brands in their shop as well as the Korean food and the shop is using USD currency. They shipped internationally and you can choose your preferred shipping company. Currently, they are accepting payments in the form of Paypal, VISA, Mastercard and amex.

I have tried purchasing with them (Honestskin) before this and they shipped your parcel promptly and full with safety bubbles inside. In fact, in this package they sent me, they tripled the safety bubbles inside which amused me so much! Your purchase is guaranteed to be safe from all that tossing in the delivery :)

So, let head on to individual products;


The first item is It's Skin Prestige Serum D'Escargot which contain the serum for face and eye serum. Ever since it arrives, I've been using this every night and love it! It smells so so good and it keep my face so moisturized! Definitely recommending this product to all types of skin :D 

Price : 24.36 USD                Product link : HERE.


The second item they sent me is Innisfree Long Wear Cushion SPF50+ PA+++. I haven't got the chance to try this yet but the packaging is really simple and lighter than any other cushion I have. I have heard a lot of positive things about this cushion and find the chance to try this and share with you guys of what I think about it :)

Price : 14.65 USD                Product link : HERE.


Third item is banila co. Primer Primer Photo Layer Power in Naked Peach. omg, just look at that packaging! As far as I know, this collection is released with Jessica as the collection model. banila co. always had this pretty packaging and their products are pretty good too! I love their Prime Primer the best! I myself haven't try this powder yet but from outside, the powder looks like pink to me and not sure how this is called peach. Maybe after it was applied to face?

Price : 15.39 USD                Product link : HERE.


Fourth item is It's Skin Power 10 Formula GF Effector. This series have a lot of types and I have tried the YE (yeast) before and it is good! I even bought the limited jumbo size for that. I'm kind of curious on how this perform on me and I hope I like it.

Price : 7.69 USD                Product link : HERE.


Fifth item is VDL Tint Bar Triple Shot. There are four colors for this tint and I got the #201 Triple Candy color. They're basically a triple color combined into a tint to create the gradient lip style as you might have seen Laneige released the similar tint to this. This tint is one of VDL Bestseller and honestly I have a high expectations to this. I've tried this once and it doesn't look like I have putting a triple color at all, must be because of my pigmented lip T_T However I planned to give it another chance later and see if it works for my lip.

Price : 8.93 USD                Product link : HERE.


Sixth item is IOPE Moistgen Special Gift Set. This is a sample sized set by IOPE and it looks like my skin gonna love it since Stylekorean have sent me a gift set similar to this before and I love it.

Price : 5.86 USD                Product link : HERE


Seventh item is Holika Holika Pig-nose Clear Blackhead. I actually thought that this product was created by including the "pig" ingredients so I never really try them before because I was afraid of that! When I saw Stylekorean offered this product, I take a look at its ingredients and gosh, they're mostly originate from plants haha. Anyway, plan to try this later to see whether it is good as I've heard about it :)

Price : 1.28 USD each              Product link : HERE.


Last items is masks from Vital Medica and MediHeal. I have tried MediHeal masks before and they're sooo nice!! I'm definitely recommend this brand to everyone :D
The Vital Medica mask is not available in the shop currently and only the Ampoule mask by MediHeal is available to be purchase as a single mask and bulk form. Link HERE.


These are samples given by Stylekorean. The left is Hair Cleansing Treatment by [not so sure brand] and the right one is Su:m37 Secret Programming Essence which is a known as a high-end brand that specializes in skincare, mostly. I don't think the hair treatment is available in the website but you can check out Ryoe brand for hair products and you can buy the sample for the Su:m37 using the link HERE.

 Overall, I'm loving the items in this package. They're just a bit of everything, makeup and skincare. I will be doing an individual review for these products later so make sure to check it out!

Visit Stylekorean website;

Thank you for reading :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D