Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Monday, June 22, 2015

[REVIEW] Innisfree No Sebum Blur Primer VS Mineral Primer


Hey guys!
Sorry that I haven't update that much since last week, I'm just sad that my semester break is coming to an end, which there is gonna be much lesser post when I'm back to college( I hope not :P)

Anyway, I've been planning to do this comparison post for sometime already. I had the Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Primer for a few months now and I love it so I think it would be great to do a comparison post with the latest released of Innisfree No Sebum Blur Primer.



Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Primer




Ingredients


Innisfree No Sebum Blur Primer

Sorry, it's kinda dirty there.




Ingredients

Pic 1 : I use black eyeliner for the line and tiny dots that will be use to identify the differences between the two primers. 

Pic 2 : Left is the Mineral Primer and right is the Blur Primer. They had different color obviously. The Mineral Primer is a translucent primer while the Blur Primer has a nude skin tone color to it.

Pic 3 : I blended both primers and as you can see the Mineral primer did not affect the black line but the Blur Primer did a minor blur to it. Both did smooth out the skin but it wasn't obvious in the picture.

The primer is a gel-like type liquid and feels thick at first but it will gradually get thinner after blended and leave the skin feels very smooth and velvety. I'm not good at explaining things but after fully blended, the primer would make the skin glide softly when you touch it.

Though both of the primer were made with mint but there is none of the minty feels to it but there is minty smell to both of them.

One thing  that everyone should take note while applying this primer is that not putting a lot at a time because it may cause clumping which could annoys you. So it's better to put a little bit on the spot that you want.

I love both primers and I think they really did a good job but personally, I think Blur Primer performed slightly better than Mineral Primer on me because I noticed that the Blur Primer make my skin lasts longer from unwanted sebum. Let's say the Mineral Primers stays on my for about 3 hours, the Blur Primer would stay on me about 5 hours before the sebum starts to formed on my skin.

Regarding the blur on the Blur Primer, I honestly don't think it would do a significant change to the skin because the blurring is very minimal. 

Overall, I would recommend this for you to try. I'm not breaking out with this on and it helps my makeup to stay longer.

I rate this :


Thank you for reading!
You can purchase this from q-depot from this link or just click the sidebar banner :D

2 comments:

Miss Animanga said...

I think this is awesome, I will try the mineral primer first,i think it will go better with my skin.

Mizu said...

Thank you, do try them out :D

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D