Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Recent Haul with Testerkorea ♥ & How to shop at testerkorea


Hi! I promised that I would do haul post so here it is! As usual, this were bought from testerkorea :)

I do get these questions often, "where do you shop for Korean cosmetics?" or "what is testerkorea?" or "where do you shop [certain] products" so let me tell you here in details. Not that I dislike this kind of questions but I think I mentioned about these in my reviews post almost all the time but yeah, not in details. Details will be in the end of this post, make sure to read it okay! :D

So regarding my haul this time, it doesn't look much isn't it? But it cost me about RM360! 0.0
Sorry that I'm a poor student blogger, I can't afford to buy a lot..haha. The original budget is RM500 but you know, temptations everywhere and it ended with me with some money to do haul.

So here's the list of my haul this time:
1 - CLAIRES Cloud 9 Blane de White Cream (featured in Get it Beauty) - 15,000 won
2 - Innisfree No Sebum Blur Primer - 8,000 won
3 - Tony Moly Relaxing Eye Patch (2 pieces) - 1,200 won each
4 - Etude House Precious Mineral Moist Any Cushion Re-fill - 8,000 won
5 - Missha Velour Flat Pen Tint - 5,440 won
6 -  Missha Painting Rouge (Chiffon) - 5,440 won
7 - Missha Painting Rouge (Syrup) - 5,440 won
8 - VOV Super Fitting LIPQuid - 17,500 won
9 - Skinfood Tomato Cool Jelly Tint - 2,800 won
10 -  Peripera Peri's Lip Tint Water Ink - 7,200 won
11 - Etude House Styling Eyeliner - 2,500 won
12 - TheFaceShop Lovely Me:ex Design My Eyebrow (Auto) - 2,900 won
13 - TheFaceShop Character Mask ( Fox,Tiger,Panda) - 2,500 won each




Almost everything is the newest released from the brands, except the eyeliner and eyebrow, claires white cream and maybe the tomato tint?

I specifically requested testerkorea to add the VOV LIPQuid, Missha Painting Rouge and the characters mask from various brand(but ended up choosing TheFaceShop becoz it was cheaper!lol). Since I'm poor, I only can get one color of the LIPQuid becoz I've eyeing that for sometime! I even fell extra in love with it when Lamuqe (a Korean blogger and youtuber) made a tutorial with it.
For the Missha Painting Rouge, initially I only wanted to buy the Chiffon ver but ended up buying both syrup and chiffon version in different shades.

Recently I've seen lots and lots of animal/character masks and I really wanted to try them once! I saw lots of brands like Berrisom, SNP, Rainbow-something brands are releasing their own and even the scarier characters like skull, opera, clown and etc 0.0 I don't dare to try the scarier ones XD

Some of the current favourite, which could consider that I've been purchasing it a few times is the Etude House Any Cushion and TheFaceShop eyebrow. Well, actually I bought the wrong any cushion, it supposedly the original one but I clicked the moist ver!This is why I shouldn't shop while I'm sleepy XD You could say that I'm terrified when I found out that I paid for the moist one instead the original but after reading reviews, I think it wasn't that bad for oily skin like mine(just prayed that it wasn't!lol)

Wanna know more about what colours that I've selected?Please wait for the full reviews! heeeee :D

So MOVING ON TO TESTERKOREA details.
I've been shopping with testerkorea for so long, even before they changed website. Basically testerkorea is just everything Korea Cosmetics, Korean food/snacks, a little Japanese cosmetics, some luxury brands recently and cute accessories or maybe clothes. You can request almost everything in their website and they'll add the item if they found it for you. I never requested anything other than Korean cosmetics so I don't know how much is their limit.

They changed the shop policy quite a few times and the most recent is everyone get 20% to 10% off on roadsite brands(Etude House, TheFaceShop, Innisfree, etc) and a lot of them are the same price or even cheaper than what the original Korean store offered (I checked this by comparing the Korean websites and their store)

Shipping are available in four types, Registered Air Mail(the cheapest with tracking), K-Packet (it's cheap for people who want a service like EMS but don't wanna pay for EMS-2kg and below only), EMS (The most expensive and fast service), Air Parcel (no comment on this). I usually only used the Registered Air Mail but if I can't wait for two whole weeks, then I'll choose K-Packet becoz it is only a slight pricier than Registered Air Mail. To date, my parcel was never went missing because every service got tracking number. The tricky part is the shipping fee is according to the weight of your item so I can't specifically write on what fee they charged for every service.

Payments can be made through 3 channels.EXIMBAY(credit card,etc), Paypal and Bank transfer. I never used the EXIMBAY and Bank transfer so I can't comment on that. I usually used Paypal. If you're from Malaysia or Thailand, I usually checkout by using Thai Baht because it was cheaper than USD. But be alert. Sometimes USD can be cheaper than Thai Baht. If you want to see which one is cheaper, try checking out with both currencies but don't pay. This is what I do for almost all the time. haha

They speaks English although not perfect but everything in the website is in English except for the currency. You may have to convert the item price by yourself to your country's currency. I don't recommend using the googled converter because it wasn't exact. If you wanted to use the googled money converter then you might have to add about RM2-RM4 for each item so that it wouldn't exceed your budget after checking out :D

Well, I think that's all? I hope you'll find them helpful~ I'll be posting reviews soon coz my semester break just begin <3

Thank you for reading :)

marvelikalife(at)gmail(dot)com


14 comments:

aisyahdecullen said...

I still don't get the currency thingie... would it be too much to ask for a screenshot tutorial? Okay, maybe not. I'll figure it out soon :)
Love your haul! Koreans have the cutest cosmetics hands down. Looking forward to Missha's stuff review. They've really amped up on their packaging, I see. The last time I saw Missha brand was like... 2 or 3 years ago..

Eve said...

I've always been curious about them since they have a lot of stuff available, though I haven't yet to shop from them. It's nice to know about that different currency payment option!

Mizu said...

Haha which part is it?For the currency,they'll automatically convert to our country's currency in payment channel. The plus RM2-4 is for whom wanted to see what exactly a product will cost converted from Korean won. Ok let's say you want to buy a tint and it cost 2,700 won . You google money converter and then convert won to myr. You'll see the price but it wasn't exact. If you want to see the nearest price, I suggest adding RM2-4 to the price you've got so that it'll match the price that you are going for. In case you don't have budget, then its no problem. Just add everything into the cart and pay 😉




For the Missha, I think what makes me wanted to buy them is their colourful advertisement!haha 😂

Mizu said...

Do try them out!I think they offerred price cheaper than any shops 😊

Jessie @ bijou-heart said...

Awww such a nice haul! I really love hearing about hauls :) I've heard tons of great things bout testerkorea but lately there has been nothing but bad news lol. Plus i cant stand not knowing my shipping amount and waiting.

Jessie @ bijou-heart

Frl Schnee said...

Oh, I wanted to try the Chiffon tints by Missha, too, but this month...and probably next month, too...I'm low budget :'D

Mizu said...

I see, heard bad things as well such as no samples, usually when i bought more than 4 items, there aren't any samples given and i'm not sure why either ;;


For the shipping fee, they'll state what amount would it be when you want to pay.

Mizu said...

I know that feeling! haha..but I guess you'll be seeing more new products later on and you'll forget this one XD

Suzanne Lim said...

Lovely haul! I wanted to get the Missha painting rouge too but I am so over my cosmetics shopping budget this month.
I haven't purchased anything from Tester Korea yet but recently just placed an order on roseroseshop.
How to do you find purchasing from Tester Korea? Is their shipping fast?

Dany chan said...

Thank you for sharing your haul, Mizu. Recently, due to your recommendations and other bloggers, I decided to make my first haul in Testerkorea, I think that will be my next entry.
I'll appreciate if you could make a review for the Missha Painting Rouge please. I also have seen how the animal masks have become SUPER popular, but I doubt buying some (poor student writing here). I hope you do well with the Etude House's cushion.
As always, many greetings from Mexico. ♥

Mizu said...

Hi Suzanne,
Compared to the other shop that I've tried (roserosehop,beautynetkorea, etc), testerkorea have the slowest shipping time. Let's say you shop on Sunday, then your order won't be shipped on the next day working. They usually ship mine on Friday so that's require patience. I guess they operate like this, they do have a few roadsite brands in stock but I guess they don't have any stock under the online brands. I guess after you paid your orders, and if you have any online brands product in your cart, then they'll purchase them online in Korea. So that's why they require lots of time.


I'm not really sure about that but based on what I received(if I bought any [online brands] products), then it will came in a different plastic in the package included with an order paper/or a piece of paper.


If you're referring to their shipping service that I mention in the above post, that depends on what service you choose. Registered mail take the longest, I received my parcel the longest is about 3 weeks(include Saturday n Sunday) and the fastest is 2 weeks. K-Packet is a great service if you don't want to wait that long. Usually K-Packet only takes a week after they shipped your parcel.


Hope this answer your question :)

Mizu said...

Aww, that's so nice! I can't guarantee everyone will have a good experience shopping with Testerkorea like mine because I do hear bad things about them regularly. It is just me that haven't experience anything bad yet..haha


I will make the Missha review first since so many requesting for that :D


Those animal masks can be considered cheap but if the intention of only buying the mask, it might requires shipping fee too. I understand your feels of being a poor student T_T..haha

Suzanne Lim said...

Thanks so much for the intensive review. It definitely helps me in deciding on ordering from Testerkorea ^.^

Mizu said...

You're much welcome :) <3

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D