Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Monday, June 17, 2013

[REVIEW] Aritaum Wannabe Cushion Tint in #Janet


Hi guys! I actually wanted to post another review but since this is already in draft post, so I decided to go on with this. You may already read the previous post for this lip tint that I've done for the other colors in this collection here. I said I'm loving this so I bought another color which is this,#Janet. It's a deep red in color and I really wish this would go well on me since I never bought a red lipstick before.

 The details are so fancy :)

I used the cushion provided to dab on the swatch and it gives a hint of pink undertone to it.

The above picture is the full lip swatch without dabbed with the cushion and the bottom picture, the lip tint is only applied to the center and the rest is dabbed with the cushion to give it a feathery look.

Just another angle of my lip swatch. 

Honestly, I never thought this would looks good on me. I think this is my first time wearing such a bold color on my lip. I love both swatches(full lip and gradient lip) because it gives a feeling of difference on how I look with certain makeup technique.

The color itself is very pigmented and it stays long too. The full lip swatch and the gradient lip shows a different in the hue color. The full lip shows a bold red color while the gradient lip show a hint of pink undertone to it :)

The tint dries matte and it'll gives a beautiful kissable lip color to your lip :D
It doesn't fade for the whole unless you drink or eat. However, if you do, the color will fade reasonably and gives a final tint color.

There is a lovely smell in this lip tint and I just realize that every color got their own smell and unlike #April and #Blondie which got a candy-like smell, this tint got a rose smell! I couldn't tell it at first because I don't know smells much but this rose smell is really familiar :D

Other than that, the formula feels lighter on lip and almost like I'm wearing nothing. It is travels friendly and I love the 2 in 1 thing because I can create two different lip color with it :)

Overall, I really really love this! I wish I can have all the colors..haha XD
Thank you for reading, in case you missed my previous post about this lip tint, click here.

marvelikalife@gmail.com

27 comments:

LauraLeia said...

The colours are lovely!! <3 Plus the packaging is so comic-ish. :D

ryu said...

wow~ love that colour and it look sexy on your lip <3

Raimar ღ Guevara ღ said...

Wow the color is absolutely pretty!
Thanks for share this amazing review!
xx


www.sakuranko.com

Julia said...

i simply LOVE your blog ;) have just tweeted about it. Kisses from Spain!

The Serotinal said...

Wow, gorgeous color! The 2-in1 function is very convenient :)

Suzanne Lim said...

ahhh Aritaum Cushion Lip Tints, <3 I have been lemming on those ever since it came out, there are just too many rave reviews from the Korean beauty community.
Janet is such a beautiful red colour.

I will definitely order them end of this month!

Nhi Nguyen said...

OMG, I want this ! It looks so pretty ! and i envy you so much for having such pretty lips shape! >.< (:

Junjun said...

Oh my gosh, this color is so beautiful! o: Thank you so much for the review! I HAVE to find out where I can buy this.

Sabrina Tajudin said...

I like how it looks without dabbing it! looks so pigmented and opaque!

Rini Cesillia said...

after reading your post, I bought two of this cushion tint.. can't wait for it >.<
and Janet looks pretty on your lips ^^

Bethany said...

All the colours are so pretty. I've been keeping an eye out on eBay because I'm a cheapskate with shipping. Haha.

Anne Lee said...

you look so sweet with it. the pink is so vivid that it makes you look more energetic.

Mizu said...

True enough! The color is very beautiful :)

Mizu said...

hahaha..not enough of sexiness..XD

Mizu said...

Hi Julia, thank you so much for reading :D
Nice to meet you!

Mizu said...

I couldn't agree more :D

Mizu said...

Sure, I would love to stock other colors too!

Mizu said...

haha..no need..this would looks great on everyone lips :)

Mizu said...

search it on ebay :)

Mizu said...

Yes, definitely :D

Mizu said...

I hope you like it as much as I do :D

Mizu said...

yes, a seller on ebay just added this and the price is quite reasonable too(and it's free shipping!)

Mizu said...

Thank you Anne :)

Junjun said...

Doing it now! xD

Mizu said...

hehe :D

Selvia Syukri said...

I have the nimo one. super love it. i throw away my all peripera watertint because of this XD

Mizu said...

haha..because it is so so good :D

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D