Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Etude House Dear Girls Collection


Aside from I'm Blooming Collection, Etude House also released a new collection of cosmetics named Dear Girls. Based on the packaging, I think it is aim towards teenagers but hell yeah, everybody can used it if you want.. XD


Dear Girls Cute Eyes Maker a.k.a Dear Girls Aegyosal Maker
Since Korean is a bit obsessed over this aegyosal thing which also means eye bags under the eyes because it  is believe to make the eyes looks larger and cuter.

Dear Girls Lip Balm
The lip balm has three version and the orange one do have glitter in them but I'm not sure about the other two.

Dear Girls Tint&Lip Balm
Since red is like the color of the year for lippies, Etude House is releasing another red tint but this time is included with this sheer lip balm along. Looks good!I want to try this :)

Dear Girls Vitcara Long&Curl Mascara
The packaging color and named remembered me to the first Etude House mascara I tried few years back that is Etude House 66 Big Eye Vitacara..

Dear Girls Be Clear Moisturiser SPF30/PA++
I love the fact that they include sunscreen in this moisturiser because I hate wearing sunscreen.
Besides, the 'Be Clear' terms used by Etude House is usually referring to oily skin/acne-prone skin type. Could this possibly be...

Dear Girls Be Clear BB Cream SPF 30/PA++
Too bad this only available in one shade OTL

Dear Girls Be Clear Pact 

Dear Girls Control Pact 

26 comments:

Chee said...

More Etude House products?! Didn't they just came out with the I'm blooming line? D: Gee LOL
But I really wanna try that aegyosal maker xD

Devi Anviana said...

wow.... this is so awesome collection, right ? :D

Mizu said...

yes, the come out about the same time! haha..yes, a trick to robbed us..lol
that aegyosal maker is cute right?

Mizu said...

yes it is!

Chee said...

I've never seen anything like it before! Who knew eye bags could be so cute :D

Mizu said...

hahaha..yeah!Korean used to do it using eyeshadows..the brown one is used to create a shadow to make a fake eye bags and the pink glitter is used to show the eyebag or possibly to enlarge the eyes

Tran said...

umm sounds great :D I like these:
- Dear Girls Tint&Lip Balm
- Dear Girls Vitcara Long&Curl Mascara
- Dear Girls Be Clear Moisturiser SPF30/PA++
- Dear Girls Be Clear BB Cream SPF 30/PA++
- Dear Girls Be Clear Pact
- Dear Girls Control Pact

Yue Rain said...

wow, i didn't know that eye bags can make the eyes looked larger. I am just thinking on getting rid of the eye bags i have.

emichan90 said...

Lovely products ^^ I've been a fan of etude house since they always do the cutest packaging ^^

恵美より ♥

http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

Junjun said...

Such lovely products! ;u; Etude House, why are you no good for my wallet? T^T
I really want to try that lip tint! Dx
Thanks for sharing~

Purple Itu Cinta said...

menarik betul..EH slalu kuar produk cute2

aisyah said...

they can take all the aegyopsal they want from me..! What is this? I've just started lusting over the Sweet Collection and now they've come out with another? :(

Mizu said...

haha..right..me too :(

Mizu said...

me too emichan!

Mizu said...

right...they robbed my wallet too TT
you're welcome :)

Mizu said...

kan??sgt cute :D

Mizu said...

i know right? now there are two new collections and i don't which to buy..TT

Candy Malik♥ said...

do you think the dear girls control pact can also help set the bb cream??

Mizu said...

i'm not sure coz it might be sheer or maybe will look cakey..i rarely used compact powder to set bb cream.

Aishah Athirah said...

Between Dear Girls BB cream dgn be clear moisturiser better yg mana for acne-skin? i search for bb cream. quite confuse nk pilih yg mana

Mizu said...

not sure la dear...i x try pun lagi..tp better if you search for reviews. it might help :)

annu said...

Hey, thanks for sharing. please do share the ingredients list of bb cream and compact by etude.

Charmaine said...

omg I really love this whole collection!!
Please check out my review on their Aegyosal maker??
http://charrmyn.blogspot.com/2013/11/review-etude-house-dear-girls-cute-eyes.html



xx Charmaine
charrmyn.blogspot.com

Mizu said...

great!

Agnes Sabóia said...

Hey...um... so I'm about to buy dear girls bb cream but I'm quite afraid It's fake. do you know if there's a way of finding out before buying it?

Mizu said...

Hi Agnes, I'm not sure on how to identify the fakes but you can trust sites likes ibuybeauti or w2beauty because they sell 100% original

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D