Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

[REVIEW] Etude House Sweet Eye Cupcake #04 (Lavender & Grape)

Ho ho ho..Merry Christmas to all my readers who celebrated the day!
Hope you got your wish gifts! ^_^

Because of the Christmas theme or sorta like..I decided to review this two toned eye shadows because the design kinda reminds me of Christmassy..haha XD

Few months back I bought this from the local Etude House outlet because they got 30% off for 3 items and above. My friends bought a lot so I just ask her to include mine in her receipt. We also got free Etude House pink water bottle along!hehe :D

There are four colors to select for this eye shadows collection ;
1. Banana & Chocolate
2. White & Blue
3. Peach & Honey
4. Lavender & Grape
5. Grey Brown & Smoky Black
Hmm..the name isn't like the usual Etude House..kinda lacks of cuteness..kk







I choose this color because first, there are only two colors available which is blue and purple. The price is kinda cheap plus I don't have much eye shadows colors aside of earthy brown and brown..lol
So I decide to grab this while I still can.

Texture : Powdery
Glitter : Yes. Small glitter almost unnoticeable.
Color : Sheer, not too pigmented just like other Korean eye shadows.
Fallouts : Bearable.
Scent : No
Size : Although the packaging is quite bulky, the size of the actual eye shadows isn't that big. 
You can easily detach the eye shadows from the package.

Overall, this eye shadows is a good try~
Have you try it?

marvelikalife@gmail.com

2 comments:

Noor Unnahar said...

Oh wow , this cupcake style is so cute :3
Noor @ Noor's Place

Mia said...

yes it is! local Etude House are selling this for RM10 only!Grab fast~!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D