Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Miss ya! ≥^.^≤

Helloooo guyssss!
I know it's been 2 weeks since my last post T^T
I even had few draft posts that I haven't post it yet..(╥﹏╥)

It's because maybe I start using the new cam for last few posts and I'm here in campus without the cam so I feel bad to make a post with lower quality pictures..and the draft post?(Pictures are done but because it is skincare posts so I delayed that for a moment..

Anyway, I'm having my finals right now but I'm not going to make that as 
excuse coz I don't even study..lolol ( I loveeeee last minute and that's me)

So I had few more days(exactly 3 days for my next paper) 
and I don't even touch or see anything related to that..haha..
I've been reading something for the past few days..I know it's shameless to tell but it is BL..
If you don't know what is BL then it would be better but if you know then it's shameless for me...lol (but don't misunderstood, it's not a real life thing..haha)

That's all my friend's fault..she loves BL so much that I don't even understand it..so when
I start reading that, I understand her completely..*it's a fangirl thing, you know*
Ok..enough about that..I'm going mad if I talked anymore about that..*giggling*

So, for my make-up desires, I actually lose again last 2 week when I went to meet Jung Il Woo(A Korean Actor)..*oh yeah* he came to Malaysia last time (and I actually wasn't pretty interested at first because it is too far from my place and the fares are expensive! lmao) but then my friend begged me to go and I fell for it..lol..easily tempted huh?

So we did meet him(omg,his skin is so flawless without any single flaw *drool*)
and it's a shame for me since I'm a beauty blogger but far compared to his skin..haha
Coincidentally, Etude House, TheFaceShop, Nature Republic, Holika Holika did have promotions on the day..*sigh*
Etude House even had some kind of road show?hmm..how should I say this..I probably wrong on the terms *road show but anyway, it's an event which they're giving freebies to anyone that came there..so yeah...I did get it~~A SHINee handfan and new EH products samples
*no pics but i'll update this tomorrow*

There are also Korea booth festival happened at Fahrenheit88( but I missed the Korean traditional dance becoz  il woo oppa came really late to the fanmeet >_<)
and there is a booth dedicated to Peripera and Clio Professional from Stardust Studio.
The brand just introduced recently in Malaysia and I'm soooo excited!Like finally..
It would be great if they had a personal outlets..hmmm
I spent a lot at the booth..lol..for Peripera mostly since I bought Clio product online previously..*opps..I told that..

I have so many things to tell but I think I stop here..it's not gonna be fun if I told everything is this dull post anyway..haha..no pics and all..so boring..don't read this post...lol
but if you had arrived till here then arigato..ehehe :D

I leave you with my ultimate bias jpop girl group..
I've been their fangirl before I even know about Big Bang back then but since their merch are so hard to find so maybe I haven't really said anything about them..(but u know,my google+ pics from the first I started this blog,always been their faces..*if you noticed*)..haha



I actually wanted to put their Japan Rock festival performance but the video search is annoying..they don't even search the exact title *pfft*
so if you would like to see the live ver, search *S 2012 Perfume !!* on youtube..ureshii desu!

till next post!(tomorrow..zzztt)

marvelikalife@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D