Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Haul post / Korea Festival #missha #clio #peripera #etudehouse #thefaceshop #baviphat

As I promise yesterday, I'm going to do a haul post~
Also there are some pictures I took from the Korea booth festival@Fahrenheit88

Then, I started with my haul from Stardust booth which featuring Peripera, Clio Professional and Baviphat. Baviphat got 30% off and both Peripera and Clio with original price.



I wanted to buy make-up pouch for such a long time and been eyeing the pouch from Baviphat. They got some gorgeous dupe Benefit pouch ~kk

I bought these 3 items, Clamue pouch(30% off), Peripera Peri's Tint balm(Had cooling properties and tint too!) and Baviphat Apple Soft Lip balm(the smell is sooooo good!)

So next we drop by The Face Shop becoz my friend is a member and she wanted to redeem her birthday gift(so lucky..Etude House doesn't even had this kind of gifts T^T)
I'm not really a FaceShop fan becoz their products doesn't really attract me becoz of unattractive stores and packaging(I even had terrible experience with their samples previously)
but then these 2 items(The Face Shop Aqua Drop Pack Sleeping Mask and The Face Shop Herb Day Cleansing Wipes) caught me becoz the mask is so good when I tried it in the store and I need a cleansing wipes and this is cheap!lol
I got 30% off since my friend is using her birthday promo..huhu..
I think I should paid this myself since she not really bought much in the store while I'm contributing to her points(coz that sleeping mask is super expensive! *RM69.90*) and she got a free pretty tote bag..(I want the bag..T^T lol)

and this is what I got from Etude House. They had this event like booth of something at Sungei Wang Plaza and they gave lots of free gifts if you bought RM80+ and RM100+

We're not really enjoyed the event because we're in a hurry for Jung Il Woo fanmeet..but thanks to Etude House staffs which called upon us and gave this super cute SHINee handfan and gave few samples away..kkk..ureshii desu!

But later after the fanmeet, we decided to drop by Etude House@Berjaya Times Square since we had some time to shop more..Shockingly my friend did bought a lot..lol
She even bought the Etude House Sun BB Cream which is about RM100+..darn super expensive!I bought that BB Cream online include shipping is just only for RM59!I told her about that but she insist on buying it so I got nothing to say..haha

Because she bought a lot then the kind EH staff gave us 2 EH bottles..yeay~~!
I love EH because they're so nice upon giving free gifts..I even asked for an extra bag during the payment since we combine our payments together..they're are pretty cool compared to The Face Shop staff which is very cold..they don't even ask me what i want to buy or even guide me in the store..no smiles and all..that's why I dislikes going to TheFaceShop..maybe they looked down on us becoz they don't expect we Malays will spent hundreds in their store..

owh anyway,I bought the Sweet Cupcakes Eyeshadow in #Menu4(purple shades) and one pencil sharpener from Etude House. I'm not buying much since I already had most of their products..lolol

and here is some online shopping I've done..hehe..
I ran out of concealer so I got the Missha Signature Extreme Concealer SPF30++in #23.
It is pretty expensive but it is worth my money.I don't even wear BB Cream because this concealer alone is enough. ^_^

I also got a Holika Holika Jewel Light Waterproof Eyeliner in #08 light pink for under eye and  a Etude House Soft Touch Auto Lip Liner in real rose(my first lip liner!)

Next would be Clio Professional Waterproof Pen Liner in Kill Black! it's Lee Hyori~~woot!
That's why I bought nothing at the Stardust booth becoz I bought this earlier. Although I'm targeting the Twisturn eyeliner at the booth but it was so expensive!Even ebay sells them for RM39 and the booth sells them for RM69.90!gosh...I didn't bought it online because only black in color available while I wanted to have the purple. T^T
You had to google the name if you don't really understand what I'm talking about..haha

oh..and there are also NYX Cosmetics Round Lipsticks I bought last week from local seller.It is very cheap in US which you get it from Ulta(?)for 1 buck if I'm not mistaken..


I got three colors ; Tea Rose, Doll and Fig. It is very hard to choose the color online since different blogger had a different swatches color..but I do a great job because these 3 colors is pretty much as a I expected. Like these was highly raved, the lipstick is very moisturizing and super pigmented in color.

I bought more last night and it probably arrived tomorrow that is B52 and Tea Rose since I wanted to give those to my mom and sister. They are asking me for my lipstick last time but the colors I had is so bright and I think that it won't suit them because my sis is darker than me and my mom almost  had the same skin color with me but bright pink won't suit her age right?So I'm thinking B52 might suit my mom(although I'm not pretty sure the real color will turn to(coz the pictures show that it might be nude-red-pink color) and tea rose for my sister since the color is not really pink..it's a nude-purple-pink in my opinion.


The Missha concealer packaging!Gorgeous isn't it?


Pretty good eyeliner in my opinion especially for the beginner user.

These are the sponsored review products that arrived 2 weeks ago sent by Korea Cosmetics for me to review~ love the blue packaging and there is pandas!haha..they are referring on how the panda eyes can turn bright using their eye cream..how cute!

The eye cream is pretty great when I first used it..Absorbs really fast and non-sticky!yeay~
and there is Catalinageo Auto Eye Brow Pencil~

The samples from Re-Cell serum..got two types but I haven't tried this yet..

The accessories I bought from Fashion Letter@fb
These two are from Neon lines and it was really pretty!The seller is very nice..I'm not saying this because this is sponsored or anything.I purely bought this myself.Just wanted to share with everyone because this is cheap!It's neon and will be bright in the dark light..:D

oh and here this is me..I'm pretty sure I never did took a full photo of me since I look ugly in pictures..lol..more like I don't know how to pose properly in front of cam..T^T

Having a lunch on 4pm..lol coz just got chance to eat after the Jung Il Woo fanmeet..so tired and sleepy..I don't know why my sides had so many guys at the fanmeet..and they're so tall I don't even see oppa properly..T^T

sorry for my sleepy eyes..haha
and i wore the neon bracelet too!hehe :D

these are pictures from the Korea booth festivals~ *Baviphat and I-Myss*

Lee Hyori unni!kkkk...
She had a pretty sexy pose stands near the Peripera products but the guy from the Nature Republic booth always stare at us while taking pic..*sigh* I'm so embarrassed till don't even taking pictures properly T_T All is that guy's fault.!grrr...haha

Below are some pictures I took from my instagram..hehe..follow me @ashihana


The twisturn I'm talking about!


Korea traditional royal food..gosh..these all looks good!!

Jung Il Woo fanmeet..oppa did not arrived yet atm..

Anyway,that's all..I think that's a lot of pictures..although it is really low in quality but I'll do the reviews soon with the better cam!next time~jaaaa~

marvelikalife@gmail.com

2 comments:

nadia said...

Could you please tell me step by step on how to redeem the birthday prize from thefaceshop?

Mizu said...

Hi nadia, thank you for asking but unfortunately, I'm not one of the TheFaceShop Malaysia members so I don't really know how..sorry

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D