Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

[Live Streaming] Etude House 2012 PINK Play Concert~

Are you excited for the Etude House PINK Play Concert?
I can't wait!Thankfully this year Etude House do live streaming for the overseas fans!Yeay~
Make sure you don't miss it today~!

Date : 8th August 2012
Time : 7.00pm - 10pm(KST - Korea Standard Time)
: 6.00pm - 9.00pm(Malaysia Time)
Performing artists : 2NE1, SHINee, Teen Top, Ailee, ULALA Session and TOXIC
Link : http://www.youtube.com/user/etudeblog?feature=watch


Wait!There is more!

Etude House Global has an event for you!

Watch the live streaming and capture the best scene of your favorite star performing and upload it to Etude House Global facebook!

5 winners will win ETUDE Summer Kit!


Isn't that gorgeous?!I would love to have it pleasee!!
Please stay tune for the live broadcast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D