Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Etude House Global Event Winner!

Hai!Do you remember in my last post when I said the new Etude House Global facebook is having an opening event?I saw a lot of entries after but I don't know if the girls were my blog readers or not..(and wth i'm freaking 'bajet' after all?lol)..Do you guys joined?or not?

Etude House Global : ♥SWEET EVENT♥ Gift SPREE to celebrate Global Facebook opening! 'Leave your favorite ETUDE HOUSE item' UNDER this post between the period of May 8th ~May 14th! Bring your friends to be part of this event! 10 Winners will win 'Dear my Lipstalk' lipstick! P.S. Please 'share' this with your Facebook friends!!

and here is my entry..I think most of them wrote such a long comment there..lmao..

Anyway,if you guys decide to join now,you are a bit late coz they announced the winner yesterday and I just know it today!

They also post this in the comment section,

and the winner areeee...

Congratulation to the winners!!And....waittttttt....Kaerra Lewn??That was my facebook name!!!!
OMG..I won...and how lucky was I???I still didn't believe that I could be this lucky...0.0..

I think they're going to sent us PK004,the most popular color in the range..
I really wish they sent me another color...pls..pls...*praying hard*

and I got another KISS NOTE book!!ehehehe..r u jelly??kkkk...don't be~~~
I think that's all..see you later!

P/S : If you haven't read my reviews about the lipstick,click here to read!
and don't forget to join my giveaway!Ends on 1/6/2012..hurry up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D