Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

BIG BANG in MALAYSIA!

Damn..I am so happy till I can't say anything!
The most left out country,Malaysia by Kpop Idols all the time..and now somebody saw us!!Yes,,they saw,they heard us!
and it was BIG BANG!My fucking love all the time!!!YUP..ALL THE TIME!!!

They're going to do their first WORLD TOUR this year and I did put a little hope that they'll will include us Malaysian in the list and damn,that tiny little hope came true last night as they wrote in schedule,my proudest country,Malaysia in it!!Yeah...they did...they DID!!

And what is the most shocking,is they announce MALAYSIA and PHILIPPINE first!!Wtf...the usual country that they have dropped like Thailand and Singapore didn't even make it into the list yet!What kind of turn this is??

There are no place,time and date set yet since they haven't announce all of it at the moment..so what can I say,BRING THE KINGS AND WE QUEENS ARE PREPARING THE ARMY HERE!!(And I don't know what that's mean..that was suddenly pop out in my dummy head...so yeah..enough screaming..I need to collect money ;D



Those two edited photos are credited to Her Korean Things.Go check her fb and blog..she's quite a fan too..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D