Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Friday, March 23, 2012

I WON BIGBANG AUTOGRAPHED ALBUM!!

Just a short post..I going to tell everyone that I WON A BIG BANG 'ALIVE' AUTOGRAPHED ALBUM!!!

Oh yeahhhh..you read it right!!I won!!

Few weeks ago,StarCity,a facebook game that associated with some of bigger Kpop Company launch a contest which they will giveaway 5 albums to random 5 players that accomplish the quest in the game..

True that I started to play the game because of that contest but I didn't give much hope to win the contest plus there are so many players who advanced from me like thousand miles..so finally,I decide to play the game because it is fun...lol..

P/S : I even bought some chips using my money...my first time though coz I don't know why I'm so addicted to this game..I'm gonna be dead if my parents find out about this matter...kkkkk~

Today they announced the winners on their page about noon and I wasn't online at that time and when I open my fb today,there are so much congrats wish from my fb friends and I started to become blur..'Congrats for what?It's not even my birthday today..'lololololol...

So someone posted on my wall that I actually won the BIG BANG contest and I directly go to StarCity beta fanpage and tadaaaaaaaa!

From StarCity facebook page :
Congratulations! You have won BIGBANG EVENT!Reward: BIGBANG’s autographed CD
Kaerra Lewn(Malaysia)/Yoana Marinkova(UK)/Angélica Netzahualcoyotzi(Mexico)/Genie Jones(Taiwan)/Hendrix Cung(Indonesia)
Receiving reward process has been sent to your email.Please check your email or StarCity Facebook Page. 
My name was DAMN FIRST! Kaerra.Lewn(Malaysia)...hohohohohohohohoho!!

*ALERT : YOU WILL SAW THIS MESSAGE EVERY TIME YOU OPEN THE GAME!LOL

I got a while of shocking moments and start to scream and jumping like a mad person...lololol

I even shaking so much though coz yeah..I didn't put much hope in this like I always do when I enter a giveaway..and when I didn't put into much hope,I starts to shiver..lol..

WHAT A HAPPY FANGIRL WAS ME!!!!
LOVE YOU BIGBANG,LOVE YOU STARCITY!

Meeting them was so hard and only just for a signature can make it feels like in heaven ^_^~~~~~~~

I'm going to show you the album after it arrive~!!!

6 comments:

The Girl Can Rock said...

Hey, congrats :)) I'd love to win a KARA's autographed because I'm Kamilia hehe

Mizu said...

hehe..thank you..oh wow..found any contest for that?wish you a good luck! ^_^

Bijin Blair said...

Awww congrats girl! I'm a fan as well so I'm really happy for you (and envious too haha) =D

Mizu said...

awww...thank you~!hehe..they're the best~~kk

kimserasera said...

you added me on facebook and we became neighbours in starcity. uwaaaa i'm so jealous of you T____T
congrats! take a VERY good care of the album ayte ;D

Mizu said...

really??what's your fb name??
anyway thanks!i'll give a super special care to the album~

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D