Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, February 25, 2012

[REVIEW] Missha MISA Golden Snowflake First Essence Booster

Hey guys!There aren't much reviews these few days so I think I may review some of my samples or products that I've bought for so long but didn't review it yet..

Some info on this product :
MISA Golden Snowflake First Essence Booster
Concentrated essence booster awakens energy from deep inside by improving harmony of skin. It moisturizes dehydrated skin by supplying nutritious Ginseng Water and improves radiance by pure gold with 80 kinds of oriental herbal extracts. 

A unique product made with wild ginseng, deer antlers and Reishi mushroom fermented and extracted based on gold, the MISA Golden Snowflake Series will boost the effectiveness of skincare and remove any toxins from your skin. Made with such noble ingredients, the MISA Golden Snowflake Series rejuvenates your skin and removes any impurities from your face. With MISA Geum Sul, you will feel the innovative anti-aging functions and skin purification. Contains 100% Ginseng Water instead of plain water, made with ginseng collected in Geumsan, Korea which is famous for the best quality of ginseng around the world. The Ginseng Water provides deep moisture into your skin.

IngredientsGinseng Water, Wild Ginseng Extract 5%, Deer Antlers, Reishi Mushroom, Pure Gold 5,000㎍/100ml
Contains Spiceberry Extract (Ardisia Crenata), patent ingredient for anti-inflammatory and anti-irritation
Colorants-free, Paraben-free, Triclosan-free, Mineral oil-free, GMO-free


Owh,if you can see,there are some tiny bits of golden flakes there..saw it??ermm..probably not..but there are some tiny tiny golden flakes in the sessence so I was pretty fascinated..hehe :DD

The texture is almost like water and this absorbs pretty quickly too!I thought it was gonna be sticky but it definitely not...

The color of the essence(if you can see it),it's a bit orange-y in color..and the smell is like herb smell..for me,the smell wasn't really bother me since I've smelled a lot of herbs when I was a kid..but for those who might never smell it,this could bothering you a bit..(Maybe smells a bit ahjumma-like?)

and for the golden flakes that I mentioned,it's not gonna make your face sparkly but that somehow is absorb along with the serum..wow..

After wearing it,the smells stays for about a minute and disappear...and it somehow makes my skin hydrates~

Overall,this doesn't break me out and makes my skin hydrates.Pretty good for a first try.

See more here Missha



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture is not sulhwasoo that is MISSHA (not expensive brand)....

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D