Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, February 18, 2012

[REVIEW] Etude House Bee Happy! Missing U Sleeping Mask

As I promised,here is another review from me.Actually this is not a full size that I bought,I got 2 samples of this when I went to Etude House last time..I don't usually review samples but I really wanna share this.

Last 2 days,I pick this up and wore this sleeping mask since I didn't wear a mask for so long already(afraid of break outs ;;;)..But I make myself brave and wore this ..kk..

This is the sample looks like..cute!

The texture of the mask..a bit yellowish in color...

When i first open the sachet,I could smell a pretty fresh smell came from this mask..^_^
I tried this and surprisingly this doesn't break me out!!yeayyy!!!

I could feel that my skin was very smooth and hydrated.Last few days,my skin became dried and I tried to wear my toner multiple times but still didn't work..there are a lot of skin's peel and cracks all over my face..but this mask totally help me out!I could see that my face are no longer feels dry!

One thing that I may dislikes is I could feel a bit sticky from this mask when I apply this onto my face..;;.but that doesn't really bother me since I was asleep anyway..so the sticky feeling didn't make it a big problem..kkk

Maybe I would buy this mask next time coz it is good!and the best thing ..this doesn't break me out!!That's a big point for me to buy this.!hehe..

Anyway,have you tried?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D