Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!

Hey fabulous readers!It's been some times since I updates this blog..LOL..

I'm not exactly busy but I have no idea what to post aside from makeup reviews..kekekeke..

Anyway,just a quick post for today,I'm gonna show you a collage picture that I took from last night new year celebration.

Actually this is my first time celebrating New Year outdoor coz my entire life,I'm gonna sit in front of TV watching countdown especially on TV3..LOL

Me and my family went to i-City to celebrate and every time I visit this city of lights,I was very fascinated by the beautiful lights colors..although there isn't so much to see aside of that..haha.. xD

There are so much improvement there such as the double Merry-Go-Round and the some kind of manual car drive along the lane up there(err...what should I say?)


i'm quite satisfied with this pictures I took..lolololol..

and final..


this is me,the one who wears the black hijab..teheeee~~

Byebye~
Happy New Year~!(again)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D