Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Haul and Gifts of the day~~~~!

Hi guys!~Sorry for the lack of updates!Since I just started my semester holiday,so I have a lot of times to updates and most probably I'll be posting one reviews on each day so please anticipate it!~
I also will make a poll about which brands that you like to make me made my mind on which brand to giveaway on my upcoming blog giveaway!

I go to shop today and yeah,actually bought a lot of stuff but then I'm gonna post the thing related to beauty only..hehe..
Anyway,most if this stuff is my upcoming reviews..and some of it were the items sent by some bloggers because I won their giveaway!!Yeay!!Thanks so much!I'll tag the bloggers in the reviews soon!Enjoy the pics~!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D