Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

BIG Hauls!Skincare, cosmetics and accessories!~(Hada Labo,Nature Republic,TheFaceShop,Majorlica Majorca,BeautyMate)

Annyonghaseyo~!~~~ヾ(^∇^)ー♪ It's been 2 days since Korean Music Wave in Malaysia 2011 
concert is done and I'm still in the mood! O(≧∇≦)O


I haven't posted my fan account for that concert but I'm going to do that later since it has to be precise..lol 
coz I'm going to let my heart out while writing that! haha xD


So today I'm gonna post about my hauls for few weeks recently and most of the cosmetics that I would show here,I just bought that 2 days ago while I was shopping around Mid Valley and Berjaya Times Square~! (^_-)☆
I went to Nature Republic!My first time to shop there!Wohoo but that's not all~( I hope they changed the paper bag to Jang Geun Suk! ppalli!)

Yeah...these are the cosmetics and samples~weeeexD

Hada Labo!!Finally!~!~~

From Nature Republic!!

From The Face shop!!(Note: The round samples is from Nature Republic,sorry,I just realize this!lolxD)

Majorlica Majorca!!At first I thought wanted to buy the puff cheek since they got sales at Watsons but then the color I wanted is sold out so I took this one which have similar color to the one that I want~

Oh yeah!!New bag!!!Pretty isn't it???I got this from online stores..More infos coming soon~!

See the details???awww..it was so cute!Believe me!

BeautyMate masks!Yeah..I raved about this everytime I reviewed about masks!!I finally bought it for 2 box at online stores coz they got sales!

But only left one box since I've used another box already~


I'm going to review all this and also few clothes I shopped!haha..I forgot to take picture for that too!So sorry but please anticipate my reviews for this awesome cuties!
So see ya~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D