Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Random Hauls : Nano White Refining Treatment Toner and Mud Mask *Strawberry

Hello guys,as I said in the chat box,I'll be doing a review again..hehe..just a random stuff that I pass by and want to try it before but I just remembered it today.

Must be most of you said if it is okay if I go and get some random stuff and try every different products everyday?I'm wondering the same things too.Its because I don't have a complete line for some line or products,so I have to mix up the things that I used but don't worry,now I try to organize back so I only use some products that I wanted first then after finishing up or not loving it,I'll try others then..hehe..

Okay,back to my review this time,today I went to a market to go and get some food stocks,yea I'm lovin that..haha..and as usual,if there is a store and the nearer shop must be beauty shop..hehe..so I drop by this beauty shop and take a look at some products but aha,,if you see something that unfamiliar with your eyes and the packaging is quite sweet,won't you holding it??haha..that's me..so I saw some products there..There are salt?for feet..a powder-like shower bath?omo..really I never saw this..hehe..but I didn't buy that since I have to use a lot of my money to pay for ebay bid products..haha..so I pick the mud mask and the nano white one is from the market(coz every market would have beauty section right) =)


Left : Nano White Refining Treatment Toner(200 ml)
Right : Mud Mask(Strawberry)(20g)


I write this post while wearing the mask.hehe..its quite good too!Although the color is not actually pink but red.The smell was ok...The thing that great about this mask that it doesn't sticky at all.Of course I would apply this using my had right?But it doesn't feel anything at all!I just spread the residue wit my fingers and it disappear like that!Great thing!

For nano white,

I actually don't have toner at all so I buy this since I want to try this before.Nano White,a brand from Japan that quite famous here.So i'm trying this new products and I would say that the smell is really good!omo..so good!The bottle is quite big too and the price is okay for me about RM19.90.I wear this few times already today as after I finish washing my face.Before this I've tried other toner,yea..I stole my mom's and sister's...but I just try it a little bit.It does hurting my skin.I don't know why and thats why I didn't wear toner maybe?coz it hurts.With this toner,it doesn't hurting at all!I was surprised too!I think I want to try the whole line after this like cleansing foam,refining mask and others..seems like a promising one~!

I think that's all,I need to wash this mask off..hehe..thanks for reading!Love you..
xoxo Mia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D