Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Friday, April 8, 2011

ebay hauls,review : Sulwhasoo Renewing Kit and DIY Facial Hair Removing Tool

Hi there!~Just for another reviews~!I may not post up too much about it since my laptop yeah..had a problems again with the bluetooth thing but I will tomorrow..I'm using my sulwhasoo now and  would like to see the results tomorrow morning..hehe..still waiting for my another ebay hauls..haishh..they really taking lots of time to arrive.can't wait anymore~`~!!!

I will edit this after my blue tooth is working well back.

[UPDATE]Yup,its working now and its time for another review!


Okay,I don't know where I put this single picture for DIY Hair Face Remover Tool.But anyway,I've tried it..errmm..I don't know if my facial hair is too small or not but this is not useful..thank god it is cheap..


This is Sulwhasoo Renewing Kit . So basically,its just a sample that I bought .
 To buy the real one - TOO EXPENSIVE THAN EVER!One bottle would cost around RM200++..omo...cried T_T..but along with the priciest products,this brand under Amore Pacific,had so many compliments!I never read any bad reviews about this brand!Anybody who have tried this must be so satisfied.How about me?First day I'm using this,I can't see any changes yet.Maybe have to try few times..I'll tell you if its works or not.
I would tell you that this products have strong ginger smell!To those who didn't like ginger smell,err..you have to bear with it to become pretty..like me..haha..I have to bear the smell too.However,the smell disappear as it absorbed to your skin.


This is the freshner,dark brown in color..have ginger smell and does not sticky.It absorb well to your skin and moisturizing it!I've tried this along with the cream and it works!I don't know how to say in which way that this set works for me but aha!I know..my wrinkles are lessen!I know that I'm still young and may not have any wrinkles but still everyone got some lines on your face right??So,it makes my skin looks clear~!I'm so happy!


This is firming cream.so soft and easy to apply.
This cream is so thick!I only need to use this a little coz small amounts of this can cover face my face because of the texture!It does moisturize and yeah,a perfect set along with the freshner..Wow..i'm so surprised by the results and thinking to buy the original set but I have to keep some money first because this products is really expensive!However,it is worth it to become prettier!Thanks Sulwhasoo!

I think that's all for know..bye..bye..

Love Mia xoxo

Read my other reviews okay~!

6 comments:

dUng DuNg ChEy said...

hai mia!!!

nice review..suka jalan2 kat blog mia ni..banyak info!! heheheh...mia shopping kat ebay m'sia ke?..hehehe...

Mizu said...

hi chey,thanks sbb jln2 kat blog ni..hehe..ye ke byk info?mia buat gtu2 je..hehe..
aah..mia shopping kat ebay malaysia tp boleh je gune international cume die x convert to Malaysian ringgit la..cube la try shopping kat sane..byk brg murah n shipping pun ade yg free..lagi murah dari local stores..tp kene ade paypal tau..hehe..

dUng DuNg ChEy said...

betul..byk info psl produk2 yg sy tak tahu hehehe..o0o0 yeke,teringin jgak nak beli kat ebay tapi paypal takde plak hehehe..paypal guna kredit kad ke?..sori byk tnya =)

-aliaa-

Mizu said...

ohh..hai aliaa..mia pun baru je berjinak2 dgn make-up ni..aah.kat ebay kene pakai paypal je tp kalo ade yg seller dr Malaysia,die boleh gune bank transfer tp yg jual produk2 ni xde dari Malaysia.aah..aliaa kene ade kat kredit nak wat paypal ni tp kalo ade kad debit yg ade visa pun boleh..mcm maybankcard.yg tu ade visa..

Hope In A Blog said...

ginger smell? i think u mean ginseng..

Mizu said...

no i think i wrote that correct..ginger smell..since i never smelled ginseng before so this smell is similar to ginger one..

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D