Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

My SkinFood hauls feat Brown Rice Oil Deep Cleansing Oil Tissue,Skin Food Lettuce & Cucumber Water Essence Mask Sheet,Skin Food Peach Sake Pore Essence Mask Sheet and Skin Food Shea Butter Foot Mask.


My Skin Food Haul!

Total all in my currency is RM90.50.Gosh,so expensive!!!

Anyway,I like the smell and it works so well too!Let see what I think about this products!


Skin Food Brown Rice Oil Deep Cleansing Oil Tissue.

I bought one for me and one for my friends,coz she want to try it too.She's not a make-up freak like me but recently,she gain some interest in this after watching me had so many and various make-ups!hahaxD

I've tried this tissue as soon as got home to remove my make-ups!Wow,it works well to remove my eye make-ups which is eye liner,eye shadow and mascara!and it leaves your skin shining  and moisturizing!Love the smell!

Re-purchasing : Definitely!


Skin Food Peach Sake Pore Essence Mask Sheet.
This is to controls enlarged pores and excessive sebum with peach extract and sake,Japanese traditional fermented liquor.

Gosh,the picture is really bad.I'm sorry about that.Since I have no camera,I have to use my phone camera and at this time,I was shaking heavily (maybe?).Didn't realize it..
I didn't try this yet...I should wear this last night but I asleep and forgot about it..hehe..too tired maybe later.
[UPDATE]I've tried this mask~!The nice smell covering all my room~!Really~!Even my friend said,wow that was a nice smell..haha..I wear this overnight coz I think it would be a waste if I didn't wear it till it dried..When I woke up in the morning,my feels fresh and moisture ~!And yeah,the whole day,my make-ups didn't melt and it stay all over the day~!wow..


This is Skin Food Lettuce & Cucumber Water Essence Mask Sheet.
Contains lettuce & cucumber extracts to keep you skin feeling freshly moisturized.
[UPDATE]Just last night I wear this mask...nice..sweet smell too~!I feel refreshing after wearing it~


Shea Butter Foot Mask.
Contains shea butter that delivers rich nourishment and deeply moisturizes dry,cracked feet,leaving skin soft and smooth.

I bought this because I want to have a beautiful feet.I ignore my feet care very much and  I hope this somehow works.

Anyway,this products that i buy only want to test some of Skin Food products.The original one will be after my mom came here.I would beg her to buy more for me.hahaxDok..that's all..see ya!
I have to get back to assignments!hihi..

Love Mia xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D