Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, March 27, 2011

My love Skin Food Extra Virgin Olive Essence,Skin Food Black Egg Pore Serum and The Face Shop Raspberry Slim&Lift Sleeping Mask reviews~!


From left Skin Food Extra Virgin Olive Essence,TheFaceShop Raspberry Slim&Lift Sleeping Mask and Black Egg Pore Serum.


I haven't try this yet since it just arrived two days ago and I forgot to brought this along with coz I'm out of town.Will edit this back when I try this tonight~!
[Updated]Try this for two night!The smell is awesome!When I first apply it on my face and I would say that it is so cold!haha..makes me refresh from sleepy..haha..anyway,it dried fast too!Although it dried on your face but in the morning when I woke up from my sleep and go to bath,the mask is still there!I mean,it dried and when I wash my face,I can fell some jelly thing on my face..hahaxD. Sorry for the bad explanation.


This Olive Essence for hair is superb~!No wonder it was one of the best seller at Skin Food!My hair become so smooth and it have nicest smell too~It doesn't fell sticky and dried fast too!~Gotta re-purchase this~!


The is black egg from Skin Food is cute right~!???haha..after I said that Skin Food Peach Sake Pore Serum is not suit me,so I'm buying for another pore serum~!Nice smell~!Will update this when I think it works on me~!
[Updated]Try this for few times already and the good thing about this is it dry so fast!haha..I don't even bother to tap it on my face..I can see my oil on my face is reduced!!weexD

Thats all from my second parcel of Skin Food~
Will do more after lots of it arrives~!Byebye~

Love Mia xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D